FP Markets Coffee with Two Sugars Competition

Hello and welcome to the 4th demo trading contest of 2024, sponsored by FP Markets:
The Coffee with Two Sugars Competition
Before joining, please read the contest rules .

:stopwatch: Contest starts : Feb 7th - Ends: Feb 16th
:date: Contest duration : 1 week + 3 days
:man_office_worker: Sponsor broker : FP Markets
:desktop_computer: Contest server : FPMarkets-Demo
:dollar: Starting equity : $1.000
:balance_scale: Max leverage : 200:1
:bar_chart: Peak to valley max DD : 40%
:chart_with_upwards_trend: Max trades : 20
:robot: EA trading : EAs NOT ALLOWED
:dart: Instruments : SOFT COMMODITIES ONLY - trades on other symbols (US30, BTC/USD, EUR/USD, XAU/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.
:moneybag: Cash prizes : 5: $1,200 - $750 - $450 - $300 - $300

Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to:

:point_right:t2: JOIN NOW!!! :point_left:t2:

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.

Thank you and good luck! :raised_hands:

1 Like

hello ,how is that calculated ?a sell position sobean with 15 lots?could this happen with 1000 usd in this contest

hi there @ad.ameen1997, yes it’s possible. why?

cuz that trader is actually hedging 15 versus 8, so in reality he’s required only the margin for 7

thank you and good luck for the contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

when the trading cup challenge starts again?

Hi, I entered with the credentials seen on the site for the contest, but there are no commodities on the list of assets that I can trade, what do I do?

hi there @ale.trda :wave:

make sure:
a) you are on the correct demo server
b) it’s soft commodities, not commodities
c) MT4 desktop go to market watch, right click any symbol and then click “show all” (it will show a folder with soft commodities)
d) MT4 mobile, click “+” to add a symbol, then search the symbol name, like COCOA

hope that helps, good luck for the contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Ok perfect, thank you very much,
clicking on show all the assets came out, it was something I forgot to try, now I also see the soft commitments.

1 Like

Hi,
I encountered problems with the demo account for the contest,
I had 2 open positions posted this morning, I come back from lunch and I see that the positions have closed, but I haven’t closed anything and what’s more they won’t let me enter the account anymore, it says ‘‘Account invalid’’, what happens?

Thanks for support.

Sir i face same problem account invalid but one thing is different i not open any trade

Why is it not being traded CORN?

hi guys, again apologies for issue.
there was a connection problem with FPM demo server and some data was lost.

FPM IT team is trying to fix the issue as quickly as possible, be patient.
for those with the accounts affected by this issue, rest assured, it’s reported to the contest management team and a solution will be provided.

thanks for understanding and for your patience.

1 Like

Ok good,
thanks for support.

Due to a connection issue with the FPM demo server, over 95% demo accounts data were lost.

We understand that this incident has been most frustrating and disappointing for participants and we regret any inconvenience or grievance caused.
To rectify the situation, we have taken the following steps:

• Prize Validity: The contestants who have earned prizes will receive the awards once standard winner review processed.
  • Duplicate Contest: Our broker partner, FP Markets has generously agreed to organize a duplicate contest scheduled once the problem has been completely resolved.

We value your participation and are committed to providing you with a positive experience. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

I was in top 30, and suddenly I found my account 0.00 USD, and all positions are closed? What happened, the contest is cancelled or what??!!

please read above, thank you